- Also known as Fixed Facade Gondola or Facade Access Equipment.
- Unlike Gondolas, BMUs are intended to be permanently installed to a dedicated structure.
- For periodical maintenance, it allows the cleaning and maintenance staff to safely reach any part of the facade.
- BMUs are normally installed at the top of an external facade but can also be used on interior surfaces such as large ceilings, stadium, or train stations.
We have two types:
- BMU Telescope Boom System
- BMU Suspended Rail System